Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello

Well, sup. This is just gonna be a random blog about not much really. Happy New Year! This is the first one this year, and also the first one ... (wait for it)... on the New Computer!!! Yes, we finally have it set up! Whoo-hoo! Party time. So now I can do the same stuff as normal people. Special.

It's holidays, and I haven't done much, but I have been busy, if you know what I mean. I saw Yesman twice last week, and it's orsum! I love it. Rhys Darby is orsum in it, even better than in FOTC! (Gasp. didn't think that was possible). It's hilarious. And life changing. So go on ... don't be a no man and go watch it! ha ha.

Oh, by the way, I managed to fix that blog about Bret in Lord of the rings, so go read that. I find it funny.

On saturday, it was a very special bday. Ha ha, it was quite funny, coz I said to Rebecca "Guess who's birthday it is on Saturday?" and she was like 'Bret?' and I was like 'no', and she was like 'Jemaine?' and I was like 'yes, but no' coz it was but it was also someone elses, so I was like ' ...MIA'S!!!!!!!!!!'.

Yeah, it was Mia's first birthday on Saturday! I can't believe she's one year old already! She's so cute! Me, Snusii and Festa went to Maz and Adam's early and decorated so the place lookeed really cool, like a rainbow. Ha ha, thats like the song, True Colours... Anyway, other people that I didn't know came and there was a party, and Mia was there with some of her friends, and she was really cute, and it was orsum. Happy Birthday Mia!!!

On thursday, I'm going to ... Summer Wine! Whoo-hoo! Except I'm gonna be a loner. :( Sigh. So come and make me happy! And other people! Like you, and God. and JESUS!!! I love saying that. Yeah, it's gonna be orsum, at El Rancho, which is either my second favourite or favourite equal, I can't decide place. Church is the other one. So, I'll see yu there, along with the Welshies, who I'm gonna kidnap to take to it ... shh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

Yeah, that's about it, I better go now, I'm off to Nicole's birthday. Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

luv ya
Bayla
x0x0

No comments: