Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is Here!!!

Wow. It's Christmas Eve. Where did that come from? It so doesn't feel like it. Maybe it's because I'm usually in Hawkes Bay by now... yes, this is my first Christmas in Wellington!!! Well, half of it, we're going up tomorrow afternoon. Not bad for someone who's lived in Wellington her whole life ... huh-hm.

I just want to say a big Merry Christmas! to everyone that I've shared good times with this year and who made it what it was. I luv you all so much! You rock! So have a great Christmas, and a happy New Year, and I'll see you all next year, if I'm not seeing you tonight or tomorrow at Church.

Some great memories of this year ...*

10. Youth Group. I love my Youth Group so much! It was especially orsum to have the Youth Alpha.
9. PingPong Tournament. Training out, scaring innocent peoples on the Train, coming sixth (oh yeah), going crazy, going "to the beach". It was fun.

8. Diana's third birthday! Man that was fun. Waterfights with Ben, Huggies, Festa, Crunch and Midgii, crashing Huggies', making kids cry about five times (cringe), being chased by kids, playing in the river, hanging out with cool people, it was orsum.
and
8. Going to Maz and Adam's for the Girls Sleepover and the Flour Fight. They were fun. You're house is orsum! And so are you! Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunel!!!
7. M&M Wedding. That was lots of fun. They got married. There was a lot of food, funny stories, and cool people.
6
and
5. Duke of Ed Tramps. I can't which was better, but they were orsum. Campfires, tents, scary stories, teachers interupting kisses, great times.
4. Leaders Retreat Day. I know that sounds weird, since me and Cassie were only babysitters, but I had a great time. It was orsum to hang out with God, the Cool guys from Church, Cassie, and Breanna. And going to the beach and the park etc, and having incredible talks about the future, God, and other stuff.
3. Mia was born!!! And also her baptism, when we became Godsisters! She is so orsum! And cute. I wuv her so much!
2. Summer Wine!!! I mean, New Wine Summer! Same thing. Held at El Rancho again, my second favourite place ever, we had a great time. It was my first time at Firewire, but it wasn't boring, in fact, it was better than Cutting Edge! Well, fancy that.


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand .....


1.Yoof alpha Weekend!!! Best weekend ever! Man, that was so much fun. Orsum friends, great teaching, worship, Fun games, waterslide, flying fox, trampolines, singing, dancing, going crazy, Youth Groups Got talent, Flight of the Conchords ... it was the best!!!

And also lots of other orsum things.

*Please excuse for lack of memory, differing points of views, and other stuff if I've forgotten any thing you wish to contest with. I'm sure it was fun as well.

6 comments:

essie said...

I like how many times I featured in your list. w00t!

Natalie said...

hehehe nice summary :)

Diana Langdon said...

Great list! A lot of them would have made it onto my list too...

Cassie said...

208 was awesome!!! It does make me feel special that I was in all the memories accept two, infact Im the person (outa all of them) I think I'm the person that was there the most, oh yeah!!! (otha than you Bayla) miss you heaps, enjoy the sun!!

Ben said...

I'm just stoked I won the water fight *cough* :)

Yay - here comes 2009! more good times :)

Ben

bayla!!!!! said...

Oi! I think you can safely say, if any of us can, that you LOST the waterfight, Ben! It's pretty obvious that I was the winner. Duh!
lol

bayla
x0x0