Monday, March 2, 2009

hmmm... cake ...

Today's my birthday. Yay! Just in case you were wondering. It's also Rebecca's, Eppy's, Kanut's, and Vladimir Vasilyevich Kovolyonok's birthdays as well. Anyway, I have decided that I like birthdays. That means I'm not old. Only old people don't like birthdays. But I od. Everyone's nice to me. :) You also get ambushed by people trying to hug you, get told "Happy Birthday" a lot, and have the song sung beautifully a lot. Today, cozs me and Becca share our birthday, and are besties, we decided that we'd make a cake each for each other, and we spread the word to come to my class at lunch. So today came along. At interval, we gave each other our pressies, which, funnily enough, part of were exactly the same! We gave each other the same pressie! We also both got cameras from our parents. We figured that that had happened quite a lot actually ... We spend too much time together. In a good way. So we arrived in my class at lunch, to find it packed! There were tons of people in there, and we had only made two cakes. Luckily, a few stars had brought some cupcakes, toffee pops, and russian fudge, and somehow, amazingly, we fed everyone! It was truly a case of Jesus feeding the five thousands, except it was cake instead of fish and my school friends instead of five thuosand randoms. It was great. God rocks.

Yeah, that's about it.
Au revoir

No comments: